Liberty Lagoon Features
- Gator Bowl (Click Here)
- Plunge 75 feet down an enclosed tube into the Gator Bowl. Water will twist and spin you around in circles before dropping you into an 8-foot deep lagoon. Must be 48" tall to ride. Maximum weight 300 lbs. No denim, khaki, shoes or jewelry allowed on slide.
- Yellow Lunge (Click Here)
- Speed down 205 feet of the enclosed slide through spins and turns before landing in a 3-foot-6-inch lagoon. Must be 48" tall to ride. Maximum weight 300 lbs. No denim, khaki, shoes or jewelry allowed on slide.
- Purple Plunge (Click Here)
- You will have a wet ride traveling in loops down the Purple Plunge for 195 feet before landing in a 3-feet-6-inch deep lagoon. Must be 48" tall to ride. Maximum weight 300 lbs. No denim, khaki, shoes or jewelry allowed on slide.
- Lily’s Lilypad Crossing (Click Here)
- Guide your way across floating barrels, boxes and leaves while hanging onto a webbed netting over head. Try not to drop into the pond below! Catch pond is 3-feet-6-inches deep. Must be 48" tall to use.
- Zero Beach Entry (Click Here)
- Liberty Lagoon's 125 linear feet long beach has ground sprays to cool you off. Watch out for a large elevated tea cup which dumps water sporadically. Check out our tug boat slide for the little ones. Zero Beach drops from 0 inches at the entry point to 3 feet 6 inches deep.
- Splash Pad (Click Here)
- The Splash Pad is covered by a yellow triangular shade canopy to keep the sun off the kids as they play in the numerous ground sprayers.
- Water Playground (Click Here)
- This interactive playground has three slides for the little ones, mesh to climb on, spray nozzles, large dumping bucket of water and water sprays throughout for lots of water fun! The 40-foot-by-30-foot Water Playground is located in Zero Beach.
- Lazy River (Click Here)
- The Lazy River has over 435 linear feet of wide lazy river to swim, float, and get wet in. Enjoy tubing down this 3-foot-6-inch deep river in the hot Louisiana sun.
- Vortex Pool (Click Here)
- Swirl around in River Bend Vortex, a 20-foot-round pool that will spin you in circles before throwing you back out into the Lazy River.
- Pool Decking (Click Here)
- Liberty Lagoon offers nine 20-foot-round canopies, plenty of lounge chairs, picnic tables and benches for everyone to enjoy.
(All these amenities are first come, first served.)
- Lap/Exercise Pool (Click Here)
- Swim some laps or grab a team to play some water volleyball in the three lane lap pool just off the Lazy River.
- Wet Deck (Click Here)
- Over 1400 square feet of the center island is a wet deck for lounging. Enjoy relaxing in 6 inches of water while ground sprayers keep you cool and wet.
- Dry Deck (Click Here)
- Come out and enjoy a 2500-square-foot rubber safe deck on the center island of the Lazy River. Get a tan in the sun or enjoy on a picnic table in the shade.
Swim goggles for purchase
Click here to see a map of the layout of the park's features.